OUR INDUSTRIES - Manufacturing
Adept360 conveys the deep understanding of Manufacturing procedures through its consulting/deployment experience in varied manufacturing set ups. Our experiences range from simple discreet manufacturing process to complex combination of Discreet & Process manufacturing scenarios. Bring agility and efficiency to your manufacturing, by utilizing an integrated solution that optimizes production planning, project management, operations and activity scheduling, and cost management.
Dynamics ERP is Microsoft’s new approach to end-to-end intelligent business applications in the cloud/On-Premise. By unifying CRM and ERP capabilities into applications that work seamlessly organized across sales, marketing, customer service, field service, project service automation, operations and financials, Dynamics enables companies to
- Empower employees with productivity tools surfaced in context of processes
- Guide employees to optimal outcomes with intelligence embedded in processes
- Stay flexible & adapt in real-time with extensible applications & platform
Work smarter with connected operations
More accurate demand forecasts to improve your products’ accessibility and minimalize your inventory costs. Planning BOMs to support forecasts for long lead-time items.
- Create your ideal manufacturing mix and support your manufacturing processes throughout the supply chain
- Optimize manufacturing principles for each product family, including make to stock, make to order, pull to order, configure to order, and engineer to order
- Accelerate your manufacturing material and finished goods flow with advanced warehouse management, handheld scanner support, and transport management
- Optimize scheduling across the organization with a unified resource model and scheduling engine
- Improve product quality and output by identifying and resolving issues through real-time insights
Concurrent scheduling of staff, tooling, and work center capacity to support proper scheduling. Offering what-if scheduling modelling without impacting operating schedule.
More accurate demand forecasts to improve your products’ availability and minimise your inventory costs. Planning BOMs to support forecasts for long lead-time items.
Materials linked to operations show consumption of materials. Unlimited types of attachments to work orders including engineering drawings, instructions or videos.
Today's technology consents with mobile applications. With the right kind of application software and IT infrastructure, retail staff can access information on a smartphone when they are out on the sales floor. Dynamics business software integrates your business with your customers, suppliers, logistics providers and multiple warehouses in different geographical locations.
As you know, production planning is complex - knowing the ability you can run at, with a given amount of resource and then knowing what spare capacity you have will always be a good start. However, when it comes to raw materials, things can get tricky, especially when the raw material is on trend, fashionable and in demand. Bear in mind that something that is popular today may not be so in demand tomorrow.
Adept360’s Dynamics Manufacturing Solution allows you to do all of this and more.
WE HAVE EXPERIENCED TEAM MEMBERS WHO CAN HELP YOU OUT
Get a free quote from our team of experts in no time
We take pride in our clients who speak for us. We love them a lot. We are Awesome at what we do.